How to buy Arweave
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Arweave.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports AR.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Arweave.
- Buy Arweave.
Complete your Arweave purchase and then find the best wallet to store AR.
What's in this guide?
- How to buy Arweave
- What is Arweave?
- Where to buy Arweave
- Arweave at a glance
- Price performance over time
- How to sell Arweave
What is Arweave?
Arweave (AR) is the 99th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $810,829,141. The current price of Arweave is $18.5, which is 1.320% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $18.92 and $17.05 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 11, 2021 12:06 UTC.
Celsius network promo codesCelsius Network often runs promo codes and referral codes for both new and existing users. To find Celsius Network promo codes to use when signing up for the service or depositing money, visit our guide on Celsius Netork promo codes.
Where to buy ArweaveFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade AR by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider. Sort by:
|Name||Product||Deposit methods||Fiat Currencies||Cryptocurrencies|
|Huobi Cryptocurrency Exchange||AdvCash, Cryptocurrency, SWIFT, Wire transfer||GBP, USD, AUD, EUR, INR, BRL, KHR, CAD,CNY, NZD & 15+ more|
|Huobi is a digital currency exchange that allows its users to trade more than 190 cryptocurrency pairs.||View details||Compare|
Compare up to 4 providersClear selection
Arweave at a glanceInformation last updated June 11, 2021 12:06 UTC.
|Total AR supply||66,000,000|
Arweave price performance over time
How to sell Arweave
You can cash out your AR with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AR on.
If you store your Arweave in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of AR you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Arweave.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.